- Provide a “No Obligation” buyer’s consultation whether you decide to buy with us or not.
Here we will review your needs & go through the general buying process as well as the current state of the market.
- Connect you with credible Mortgage Consultants, Lawyers, Home Inspectors, Contractors, Etc from our data base that we have worked with in the past if you need any referrals.
- Provide regular manual searches of homes in your desired location / price range.
We will also set up a “Prospect Match” that will email you daily listings as they come available on the market.
- Regularly show you homes until you find the best match property. We are flexible with our schedule and showing times (evenings, weekends, etc). Also we have a team of other agents who could show you listings if we’re currently serving other clients.
- Provide you with a full market evaluation of any property that you’re interested in submitting an offer for. This is to help you make the best informed decision regarding the actual “market value” of the home.
- Negotiate the offer for you & provide clauses to best protect your interests at that given time.
- Guide you through the home inspection, financing and other clauses during the conditional period of your offer (if there is a conditional period).
- Submit all agreement paper work to your lawyer, mortgage institution, etc.
- Show your purchased property to you / family / friends before the closing date in order for you to re-familiarize yourself with the property & take measurements for future purchases (furniture, etc).
- Update you regularly on what actions need to be taken & help you with the timeline before your new home closes.
- Always do our best to keep you smiling and happy!
*These are just a few items that we do to help our buyers during the process. We are always actively helping you and are easily available if you need us at anytime!
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty